Jump seat in 2nd row Captain Chairs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danniboi

Reaction score
So I've got a new baby coming and I don't have the 60/40 bench so my next thought was throwing a jump seat in between my second row captains chairs, just wondering if anyone has done this before and if there are any fitment issues or bolting issues. Wife is gonna ride in the back with newborn but 3rd is pretty far and what's safer than right smack in the middle of a tank (suburban)

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it won't fit. I don't think it's wide enough. If it will fit I'm certain you will have to modify the mounting brackets of the jump seat to work.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are people that prefer bucket seats, so maybe post in the wanted section and you might find someone to trade with? Or CL?

UNLIMITLESS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you looking to trade for a bench second row? Im looking for Captains?
I have a 2005 with tan leather and looking for the same.
Im in NY though.

adamme44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
03 Yukon XL Denali

I have an 03 Yukon XL Denali with grey leather captain seats. I'm looking to swap them out with a grey leather 60/40 bench seat. I'm located in NY. Email me, my email is [email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035