Just a rendering of a Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Absolutely agree! Those dimwits have to almost come to a complete stop if a twig is in front of one of their tires. I'd love to see a semi roll over one of the lowriders when they hit the brakes to gently roll over a one-inch bump. Can you say "Darwin Award Winner"?

I change lanes and step on the gas pedal as I go past one of those "vehicles" and their slowpoke drivers, and then get back in the lane of traffic I was in to begin with as the slow driver looks up my, uh, looks up my exhaust pipe or whatever.

I agree aswell but here in tx it is a law can't be be too low or too high. Dont remember exactly how low or how high but they check the headlights mainly. Dont want assholes blinding people

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well sticks don't belong in the street. A law should be in place for that.

logo.bmp

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sounds like Texas should get their roads fixed

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
sounds like Texas should get their roads fixed

Hell a little rat hole county close by all the cops and dispatchers quit so I think they have something a lil more important to fix first lol. These roads ain't to bad just in the crappy areas like the projects and the usual trash spots

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
hahahaah the ignorance is at a all time high. those trucks u refer to as slowing down for a twig are static dropped trucks. which means they have no control over the height of the ride. and yes it is annoying as ****. buttttttt. the rendering show a ride with air bags. it has the ability to ride and inch of the ground or at normal ride height like any other vehicle.and also what do lowriders have to do with that rendering or low lowered trucks. i dont see dayton wheels with whitewall tires and scallop paint jobs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO