Just did a 2/3 Drop:)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
I keep seeing "NBS" hoes/yukes...............exactly what the F is a NBS hoe or yuke? I'm guessing New Body Style, but I just can't get my head around it to be sure :Stupid me:

The drop looks righteous!

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep seeing "NBS" hoes/yukes...............exactly what the F is a NBS hoe or yuke? I'm guessing New Body Style, but I just can't get my head around it to be sure :Stupid me:

The drop looks righteous!

ya, new body style...00-06, nnbs, is new new body style, 07+, and obs, old body style, 99 and before

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
That came out great! Exactly the stance I'm hoping for on my Hoe when I get around to it. Nice job.

OP
OP
T

tv559

Reaction score
how much did that cost ya, parts and labor? looks great!

Thanks I paid $285 out the door:)

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Idk if having a system and a full tank of gas would make it look lower than 2-3 Drop. I was worried about only lowering it 2 inches in the front cause there was a huge gap between the tire and fender but it came out perfect. And drives great for being lowered.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

I forgot to add my tires are 295-40-24's so it closed the gap a lil more also.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea, i would have said it looks lower then 2/3 had i not droped my truck 2/3 as well... yours looks like it is sitting the same as mine... my wheels are a bit smaller though

OP
OP
T

tv559

Reaction score
Sorry for delaying the pics guys I lost a center cap:( and I'm waiting til it comes in to take pics of my yukon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytahoeat409

Latest posts