Just picked up a Yukon today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jason22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
this is my first pic post. i'll have to post a thread up of my 02 Tahoe project soon. But this is an 03' Yukon SLE. so far I love it!!!

Yukon.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where the tahoe project? What kind of project?

OP
OP
J

jason22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where the tahoe project? What kind of project?

Its a 02' Tahoe i'm bringing back from the dead. it was in an accident but not totaled and the guy that had it was just going to let it go. I bought it and got new bumpers, new headlights, new grille, etc. and i'm going to paint it soon. just trying to decide on color. Have not decided yet if I want to go performance or show. It's a 5.3L loaded out on the inside. here's a pic i took when i first got it. I'll try to get some updated pics soon!

tahoeproject.jpg

OP
OP
J

jason22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nice yukon, 4x4??

thanks, its a 2 wheel drive.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

oh yeah...you may know? the person i bought the Yukon from said it has upgraded leather....and the leather does feel different from the Tahoe. is there a such thing?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea there is a different on the leather. Aftermarket is so much softer and nicer. I work at a car auction and get to see all of it. Cant think of it right now, but theres one, that i want, its super comfy.. (ha ha)

Project Tahoe, looks decent. We all started somewhere.. I say, go performance since you have a yukon. Slap a LSX in it, procharge it, slam it, so it dont roll, (sort of) and some nice rims....:driver: Only if i had money, it would be done.. ha ha.. .