Just put the Escalade/denali Roof Rack on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's one of the posts on it...
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2065&highlight=roof+rails

I ordered it from GMPartsDirect using the part numbers for the kit (not separate). With shipping (no tax) it was just over 300. The only thing to point out is (if you havent ordered from them before) they dont have the greatest customer service since the only way to get in touch is through email, and for these parts they are special ordered and cant be returned. Reviews online made me a little nervous about ordering but they are legit just may take 7-10 days before the order ships and another week in transit (no expediting option)...so just need a little patience. Oh and a body shop is painting the end caps for $50.

Last edited:

PoloGreen

Reaction score
Nice truck you killing the comp and nice upgrade but Im biased also I put them on my Yukon. I need to replace one of the end caps.

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
does anyone know if the Esky roof rack bolts to the stock location on a Yukon/Tahoe? Is the install simple or do you have to make modifications?

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if the Esky roof rack bolts to the stock location on a Yukon/Tahoe?

Of course it does -- that's why so many people have done the mod.

Is the install simple or do you have to make modifications?

It literally takes 10 minutes to install the rack. It's a piece of cake. No mods whatsoever.