Just some new pics.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Have you seen the street scene hitch cover Modded has? Check it out. If I still had that bumper I'd def get that one... It looks the best out of all the options out there IMO. Also, how much did you pay for the Yukon appliqué above the license plate if you don't mind me asking? I really want one of those. Looks so clean with the 26s!

Yeah not sure what I am going to do yet with the rear bumper. I have a little scrape on the side from someone hitting me in a parking lot so thinking of doing the Esky rear bumper sometime soon. For the Yukon Applique actually was installed before I got the truck. Also for your Esky roof rack you got the 00-06 one right? Were you able to use the stock hardware to install it?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DAMN that looks soooooooooooooo clean! Have you thought about painting your mirrors fully gloss black?? I think that would look so good. The esky mirror has the gloss black paint on the window side of the mirror and it looks good.

Last edited:

DDUB02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
PURE SEX!!!!! i love the back tips out the back.... looks KILLER MAN
u dont ever get stopped for the tint? windshield tint is sooo nice but cops flock around here handing tint tickets out like candy.. ive tried the eye dr route didnt work for me lol.

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Got the Eksy roof racks on after being painted all black. Sorry kinda crappy cell phone picks. I am working from home and in the garage and to lazy to go in and get the camera.
38ff3e94.jpg
db22fbe0.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice :waytogo:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah not sure what I am going to do yet with the rear bumper. I have a little scrape on the side from someone hitting me in a parking lot so thinking of doing the Esky rear bumper sometime soon. For the Yukon Applique actually was installed before I got the truck. Also for your Esky roof rack you got the 00-06 one right? Were you able to use the stock hardware to install it?

Dude you should def do the esky bumper. All your other esky shit is just begging for it. Such a shame to black out the chrome trim that would come with it though LOL. The old Tahoe bumper just does NOT Compare to the sleek and smooth Esky/Denali/09+ Tahoe LTZ bumper and the hitch cover... geez.... I love your ride so much but that hitch cover just sticks out like a sore thumb to me. Hopefully you park next to a black esky one so you can do a side by side comparison of the bumper/hitch cover. It's what made me finally pull the trigger on the mini bumper conversion lol. WOW someone put that yukon applique on before you bought it? LUCKY! Yes for the esky roof rack I bought from Miguel (carcrz). My parts guy said either would work but I sold my tahoe roof rack and wanted to keep the original stock bolt on hardware so I used the bolt on hardware that came with the esky roof rack from Miguel.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

WOW the blacked out esky roof rack looks GREAT!!! Have you ever thought of getting the normal Yukon Side moulding that's ribbed? I feel like the side moulding you have (which I also used to have) just does NOT fit the car. It's oddly shaped and terribly made, and over time will peel and not look as fresh as it's painted counterpart (the door). The ribbed side moulding of the Yukon though adds an aggressive look to the sides and really compliments the rims you have IMO.

Here's some examples (hope Yates won't mind lol):

missouri4.jpg

missouri5.jpg

Last edited:

John|ONEighty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nice looking truck man! All you are missing are blacked out headlights. I just color coded mine. It really makes a big difference. Love the wheels

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Got the Carbon fiber chevy emblem on the front now

01fd4a35.jpg
16f6802b.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads