Just some new pics.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
uhh, that looks horrible. remove it and send to me.

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
haha.. well thank you for posting it in the for sale section for me to see it. :Handshake:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Nice. I've also borrowed your painted esky rails idea.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
BlackdOut I thought you were getting the TRex grille, did you change your mind? If so you can't run that bowtie with it.
I just ordered the Trex grille so my Tahoe will be mostly black, hopefully it looks as good as I think it will.

Ironman1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks killer man.. is it just me.. or does it look like all of our trucks have tiny ass rotors when we upgrade to larger wheels.. is there a kit that makes them more of a closer ratio

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
BlackdOut I thought you were getting the TRex grille, did you change your mind? If so you can't run that bowtie with it.
I just ordered the Trex grille so my Tahoe will be mostly black, hopefully it looks as good as I think it will.

I am still thinking about it. Just not sure yet. Kinda want to get the Black Bear tune done first.

lyukonr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks sick!!!... but i saw that the slots on your rotors are pointing to the front, dont they have to be pointing the other way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts