just springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so looks like i'm stuck with just the rear springs, not sure if i should put them on, says up to a 3" drop, i dont want it to look bad since the front is staying the same, any thoughts? not sure about cranking the front keys

Last edited:

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
throw them in and see how bad it looks.

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
throw them in and see how bad it looks.

lol, when you put it like that. spending money to have a shop put them on, finding out it looks like junk then getting them to take them off is not worth it. has anyone lowered the front of a denali by cranking the torsion keys?

Last edited:

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i thought youd be putting these in yourself

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when it comes to suspension i'l let a garage do it

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lowered my denali by cranking the front keys and drop springs in the rear with a modified air ride rod. Here is a pic.
23665440010_large.jpg

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lowered my denali by cranking the front keys and drop springs in the rear with a modified air ride rod. Here is a pic.
23665440010_large.jpg

how much of a drop did you get out of it? is the ride junk? eibach says the rear will drop 3"

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ride was actually good, the front had a stiffer ride but overall it was good, i only used a 1" BT drop spring in the rear then had to mod the air ride rod. I would guess a 2/3 drop overall.

K Dawg ONE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just put them on lolz! Grab a Timmies and get er dun (cause im thinking of doing it too)! I already have one bagged vehicle so i better not just slam my part-time daily (though I do have the Terrain...hmmmm lolz!). Im just looking to see it leveled out a bit...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSalsoNNBS