Kicker hideaway sub?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chevync

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks interesting

Yes it does, im going to try it next week, having all factory speakers replaced, might put the kicker under the passenger side second row seat.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Little overkill for me, I just want a little bass not something that's going to rattle my teeth. lol

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well there is a guy in the classifieds with the MTX enclosure that goes in the stock rear location... thats the best bet for small bass unseen. Would sound much better than that kicker too.

OP
OP
chevync

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the kicker hideaway, should be here in a few days, I will let you guys know how it sounds..

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it does, im going to try it next week, having all factory speakers replaced, might put the kicker under the passenger side second row seat.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Little overkill for me, I just want a little bass not something that's going to rattle my teeth. lol

its not teeth rattling by any means. just the right amount IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty