Kill switch placement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
I need opinions on where the best/most convenient/smartest place to install a kill switch would be. I have the money for a security system but don't see the point in buying one because there's nothing worth stealing inside my truck. I have thought about putting it in the console or under the drivers seat but idk... where do you guy think it should go?

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somewhere where only you would know the location. I wouldn't have a list of possible locations on the net, just incase someone wants to get your truck. Just find an accessible place for you, that is hidden and won't be an inconvenience for you. I have an Idea, but I'll PM u.

jdawg901

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was thinkin about a kill switch what kind of switch and what wires would i splice into for it to work.reason i askin is down here the 2 door is an hot item u know

OP
OP
destroyer1362

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm confused, a kill switch that will do what? are we talking about a sec. system or cutting out something on demand?

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
under the seat, im talking almost inside the seat, behind the dash, around where the brain of a security system should lie, anywhere a thief would have a hard time looking for.

jdawg901

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine said he had some sort of button under the floor by the e brake only he knew about and when he was ready to start he would place hie foot on the button before the truck would start .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog