LED taillights Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E4L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on my second set of them from X3 racing through eBay and did notice a little gap but could even them out and never noticed it again. that top pic could be adjusted out if they tried.

Richard what did you do to hose plastic pieces behind the back window that looks clean

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aftermarket.....never expect great alignment...but look good none the less

nothign wrong with expecting great alignment from a quality aftermarket part. its obvious they had some that were made wrong...as in the first pic but my gaps are ever bit as tight as stock ones were.

side note, that one in the top pic, i know its not the OPs truck since he stated so, but that truck appears to have had quarter panel work done on that left quarter panel...looks like the body work isnt great on the lower area below the body line. that could be one issue for that particular truck but since others are saying they had a gap too, then i go back to my earlier sugestion that the OP got some of the defective ones....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member