Lets see some pics of your garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice! I like the double deep bays, it gives you tear down space. I have a friend with what looks like a four car in the front that fits 10. It has one single door with a lift, a double door that is two deep and another single that is two deep with two lifts. I have to tape a micro fiber to my chest to keep up with the drool when i go to his house. He has an Audi R8, two 2010 Camaros, a 67 camaro, a stock '68, a pro street '68. and a street/strip '69. All mint!!!:rocking:

h0tr0d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's The workbench I built in my garage. I designed it to have 4 ball bearing craftsman tool boxes under it, but only have the cheapo craftsman right now. The tv is a 32" and I have Dish network and it serves as a monitor for the computer so I can look up parts diagrams and check forums ;)

KvgfF.jpg

Leadfoot1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ahhh! My baby is back from paint so i decided to overhaul the garage while she was out!

I did VCT tile with a few coats of wax! Its nice. Since the dirtuy jobs are quite over (yeah, right...) i decided i'd have it clean. we'll see how long it lasts.....

New tiles/ Before waxing;

DSC03920.jpg

After; (!)

DSC03931.jpg

Filled;

DSC03987.jpg

The outside ( few years already, front is done same color as sides and threes are 10' and over!

DSC04568.jpg

DSC04570.jpg

All my big tools; hyd press, column drill standing buffer etc etc have been relocated to the 'Shed' its big enough and that way it has become my ''Machine shop' and i get to keep the Garage clean.

I found a '57 's rear that i'm turning into a couch and i also got an old Fridge i'm gettin Pinstriped....

Beer anyone?

Lead

Broken Truck

Reaction score
You all are inspiring me to go clean out my garage.

Mine has been overrun by bikes, battery operated kids vehicles, garden equipment, unpacked stuff from the move, etc...

I'm so dissappointed in myself.

Leadfoot...I'll be right over for the beer. I need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970