Lets see some pics of your garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rxis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been trying to envision a practical dream garage in my future home. Its getting difficult since we are trying to include a theater and game room along with my man cave.
My garage is really messy but I'm going to post it anyway. I'm going to post my cousin's garage down the street later. He has a 6 car garage with room for 12. One of the double doors is walled off and had a lift in it. It's also air conditioned.

I want a lift for the white Lambo in the pic. I also have a pink Escalade parked in front of the Lambo.

Attachments

• IMG_1380.jpg
    IMG_1380.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 175

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats a good one...I was looking for a white lambo and couldn't find it....till I looked down :)

I plan on diamond cutting my garage floor and laying down an epoxy pattern, new paint and accents on the walls, new lights etc this winter. MAYBE if I can find a cheap used AC unit, I might install it for the garage and plumb the ducts.

I'm pumped, cant wait
B

rxis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've also been considering doing something like that but I may wait since we are moving into a new house in a few years if things go according to plan.
I don't care too much if the value increases from renovations that only I would care for because its a family home. Therefore, we won't be selling it. Also, trash/debris/leaves blow right into the garage due to the direction it is facing in my windy state. Its really annoying how it blows right in when I open the garage door.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, trash/debris/leaves blow right into the garage due to the direction it is facing in my windy state. Its really annoying how it blows right in when I open the garage door.

Mine is the same, pretty windy up here. I'm trying to find a solution to that...maybe a 2 or 3inch high flexible piece of rubber door insulation that will block most of the leaves? Hmmm

B

ghost

Reaction score
damn that is one nice ass garage! i only dream of having something a fraction of that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970