lets see your 2door rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SWCHEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
vtx1800sba Your putting in alot of work man i like it, I just got my whole AC done too. Its way to hot down here in texas for no AC. Does your indash have a video screen? Im bout to buy a single din with a 4.3' touch screen for mine.

and bowtiefreak your set up is to sick! I would love to have mine there someday its hard to do on a college student budget lol but I'll get there I know for a fact I'm not selling this truck.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

purple 'hoe what did you use to black out your corners ive been thinkin bout doin' my tailights (there lookin faded need new life)

vtx1800sba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chaz, the stereo head does not have a screen. The original head was a 1.5 din. I wanted to use same size. Buddy bet me I could not find a Pioneer at 1.5 din. Took me a few weeks but I did. Lots of work? Yeah but I want to maintain this vehicle. It has 47k miles on it. I bought it at 43.5k. Yep you read it right. Little old lady owned it. And that's no shit to.

OP
OP
S

SWCHEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
brett thats damn good im at almost 180k but still running strong just fixing stuff as it they show signs of wear. Just gotta take care of these engines and they'll last forever. My granddad drives a 98 sierra reg. cab with over 300K still runs great. only thing we've replace on it is trans, powersteering pump, hoses, and some other little stuff. just gotta show them love.

vtx1800sba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hats off to Grandfather, Chaz. Yep do the maintenance and they'll run and run. I gotta get after the rotor cap wires and plugs soon. I know I'll have to do the breaks soon to. No big deal, just money and skinned knuckles.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
updated fuel injector spider assembly. pretty common thing to have to do to these vortecs when the old system starts to clog and stop working correctly.

planning on tearing mine apart to swap to the upgraded one this weekend.

OP
OP
S

SWCHEEZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
brett I know what you mean just a pain in the ass to sit there and do them.

and matt thanks for the info and the pics looks great man I like the look of your ride I think the black'd out lights will look good since I already have the black gaurds on there.

vtx1800sba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody looked over one of those aftermarket bumpers with a tire carrier on them? I got that swirling around in my head for a project next year.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Yeah I want this so i could put other equipment in place of the spare tire.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Also want one of these for front.

1988-1998_all_models_3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby

Latest posts