Let's sift through every square inch of a 2013 Tahoe PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Caddylack

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures are finally uploading.

IMG_3776.jpeg

Are the relocation brackets supposed to be swung out like that? It’s the only way they fit.

It actually wasn’t that big of a drop compared to stock PPV height.

IMG_3779.jpeg

OP
OP
Caddylack

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have input on the trailing arm brackets? I’ll probably email DJM.

IMG_3773.jpeg

I’ve been busy trying to get my Audi project done before winter. I’m going a little bit overboard in some regards and spending time on lots of silly little details.

20 pounds of boost with AWD and a manual trans sounds like a whole lot of fun in the snow.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Those brackets are supposed to be bolted to the axle not hanging down like that. I'm not sure if I have any good pics... I will look.

OP
OP
Caddylack

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those brackets are supposed to be bolted to the axle not hanging down like that. I'm not sure if I have any good pics... I will look.
I started out with the flat portion bolted to the axle, but it was literally several inches away from the trailing arm.

It's physically impossible to bolt the brackets up any other way.

The only way to make it work that way would be to use extended and/or adjustable trailing arms.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I started out with the flat portion bolted to the axle, but it was literally several inches away from the trailing arm.

It's physically impossible to bolt the brackets up any other way.

The only way to make it work that way would be to use extended and/or adjustable trailing arms.
Sounds like your axle needs to rotate (change Pinion angle) in order to line up properly.

Mine are bolted flat to the axle and everything lines up with stock upper and lower trailing arms.

OP
OP
Caddylack

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your axle needs to rotate (change Pinion angle) in order to line up properly.

Mine are bolted flat to the axle and everything lines up with stock upper and lower trailing arms.
I'm confused.

OP
OP
Caddylack

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait... I get it now...

I had my jack stands under the axle housing because I wanted the suspension loaded for tightening bolts.

What I need to do is jack the rear up by the frame and let the axle hang.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LS33