Lifted 02 Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JRandle

JRandle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple ****** pics of it demolded and Debadged..

a4e14df8.jpg
e8a85e16.jpg
2504b607.jpg
7989d681.jpg

OP
OP
JRandle

JRandle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a question for y'all.. Might be snagging me up some 20x12s here soon for le Tahoe.. Should I sell the 35s and get 33s since I've only got a 6" lift on her?? I'm figuring that the 35s would be a tad too big for the offset of the x12s...

josh19866914

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking good i like the mirrors, and id keep the 35's. ima have a 7 1/2 inch lift on mine with -44 offset wheels

OP
OP
JRandle

JRandle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just leveled the mirrors bout 5 mins ago.. And I'm thinking I shoulda put more washers in em :-/ and I rub with my current setup while backing up and turning.. I know the x12s would be rubbin hard!! Lol but I may try it and if it runs toooo much I'll slap 33s on er

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dunno man the 6" and 35's to me kinda go hand in hand. 33's look best with leveled trucks :IMO:

Honestly keep your truck as-is and just trim a little bit to keep the 35's on. Do you have wheel spacers to make the rims/tires stick out a little? I hear that helps with rubbing issues.

OP
OP
JRandle

JRandle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dunno man the 6" and 35's to me kinda go hand in hand. 33's look best with leveled trucks :IMO:

Honestly keep your truck as-is and just trim a little bit to keep the 35's on. Do you have wheel spacers to make the rims/tires stick out a little? I hear that helps with rubbing issues.

The rubbing issues will be fixed when I crank the front up a bit. It doesn't rub going forward.. Only when reverse at full lock. No wheels spacers right now! But when I sell the Rockstars I will be putting x12s on her and I may put a 1.5" BL on too.. If I don't sell it before hand haha