Lifted FINALLY!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picked up some 20x9 KMC badlands yesterday. going order some new tires for them and ride

38911997-721A-4749-936A-A0D8B9E4151B_zpsiigdcx7d.jpg

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Looks good. Our set up is simular 3.5-4" BDS spindles , pro comp keys installed but not cranked, rear rough country 6" lift kit ( had to call them and tell them I was in a wreck ). Sophn Panhard bar, Moog. Enhanced UCA's, I also did new shocks, inner and outer tie rods. Pitman, and idler arm, and all new ball joints and spicer U joints, G2 chrommoly shafts. 42 spline. , G2 4.56's , eaton ratchet locker. And Nitto Trail Grapplers in a 35X12.50R20. Oh steering stabilizer , 2005 E-Fans and a Full dyno tune.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Are these wheels mounted or resting leaned against the other tires? I ask because the rear tire is way off center from the wheel well. Also what size are those tires. That is al. Will look good.

ccd_1606

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you have a part number for this rear kit? I see some places still sell the front kit for around $580.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
L

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a part number for this rear kit? I see some places still sell the front kit for around $580.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

call rough country and see what they can do for ya is your best bet! thats what i did and i only live an hour from the mfg plant so i just drove up there and picked it up.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Looks good. Our set up is simular 3.5-4" BDS spindles , pro comp keys installed but not cranked, rear rough country 6" lift kit ( had to call them and tell them I was in a wreck ). Sophn Panhard bar, Moog. Enhanced UCA's, I also did new shocks, inner and outer tie rods. Pitman, and idler arm, and all new ball joints and spicer U joints, G2 chrommoly shafts. 42 spline. , G2 4.56's , eaton ratchet locker. And Nitto Trail Grapplers in a 35X12.50R20. Oh steering stabilizer , 2005 E-Fans and a Full dyno tune.

I really need to get the spohn panhard bar and there rear control arm set. my axle is offset some to the driver side i noticed it today and its going to bug the crap out of me now

justinlw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try to get some pics of mine up. Same front kit with stock keys, 2" rear spacers, all level. What you did with the front kit and added keys is pretty common with the expedition guys. The extra center clearance from keeping the torsion bar xmember in the stock location is pretty valuable.

Were you able to space the jounce stops enough with ford keys, or is there a gap now?

OP
OP
L

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try to get some pics of mine up. Same front kit with stock keys, 2" rear spacers, all level. What you did with the front kit and added keys is pretty common with the expedition guys. The extra center clearance from keeping the torsion bar xmember in the stock location is pretty valuable.

Were you able to space the jounce stops enough with ford keys, or is there a gap now?

I can fit my finger inbetween the the UCAs and the stop points. Im not running factory control arms either so I'm not sure how much different this would be with factory control arms