Lifted Tahoe project/daily driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Tahoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't act like that truck has ever seen a dirt road. Pavement princess.
My 07 has seen plenty of dirt and I have spacers. Just make sure everything is heavy duty. Although the new 37s are creating some challenges off-road… but I really like them. More trimming required!IMG_8452.jpeg

Raptor Tahoe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, I’m new here, and I figured I’d share my project here. It’s a 2003 Tahoe with 170k and a 6in lift. Right now it needs quite a bit of love and attention since I beat the shit out of it since I bought it.
It currently has a 6in lift, AEM cold air, and a new rear bumper done.
I’m replacing the dented passenger side door, both front fenders due to rot, front bumper, head and tail lights, front grill, and a new wiring harness for driver door. I’m getting them all for just $500 in a bundle deal. I’m also replacing rockers, fuel lines, and finishing up any holes in the frame then coating everything. I’m also widening the stance with 4” spacers in the rear and 2” spacers in the front. Hopefully I’ll get to paint it green, and I’m hoping to convert the Tahoe into a 6.0 4x4 off-roader at some point in the future. Here are photos of said Tahoe currently.
I’m posting this because I hope to be able to find advice of where to find certain parts, best parts to get, etc.
Welcome to the forum. Great to see another lifted off-road Tahoe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts