Light bar mounting in lower bumper opening

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SavageDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good roads for my Yamaha FJ 1200... ( when I lived around there ( near the coast)
I still see a ton of sport and touring bikes around here, part of me envies them, part of me still remembers the burn of road rash.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hence the sleep deprivation, 70-80% of my business during the week is done on Friday and Saturday. Gotta keep those wine country people and bachelorette parties happy.
Ooh... Bachelorette parties... Those could be fun. :anitoof:

SavageDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooh... Bachelorette parties... Those could be fun. :anitoof:
Yeah you'd think that until you watch 6 very drunk girls stumble towards your truck...10 minutes later you're hearing, "No keep her head up! It's ok sweetie we're almost there, just breathe." or "Open the window quick!". Had a girl puking out my window two weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, now and then I get the fun flirty ones complimenting how I dress and asking if I'm single, but 90% of them either ignore you entirely or leave you holding your breath praying they don't puke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CustomCoffinWorks