LMAO, hope this isnt anyone from the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) over priced

2) bet you less then 1,000 bucks that thing would be fresh!

Easily sell those Corbs and get leathers for the whole truck!

\
Torion key drop, leaf spring helper removed, and chop the pipes.

Obvious the truck has been tyroned...but still...black, with valence, FF and a blower as well as police spec rims...not a bad start. I'd offer him $3,000 up to $3,500

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Atleast who ever buys this thing doesn't overpay. I'll take this truck instead of thr 2 door for 6k

Last edited:

04SS99Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOLL he left the hood up when he did his one wheel peel. honestly its not that bad besides the gay seats and the missing the radio

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See, whatcha do is ya leave da hood open an' it werks like dat dadgum ram air ya see all dem fancy boys gotz. Havin' da hood up givez ya a hunderd extra horsepowa!!

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See, whatcha do is ya leave da hood open an' it werks like dat dadgum ram air ya see all dem fancy boys gotz. Havin' da hood up givez ya a hunderd extra horsepowa!!

Bahhhahahahhaha ROFL i pee my self a little when i read this made my day.

ditch the seats. 3/4 drop. black grill.. ditch the pipes broken back up light. "euro" fogs.. clean it up and it would be a fun $2,000 toy.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I'd never heard the term "tyroned" either but I'd gathered what it meant by the context it was used :laughing1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa