Looking for a part number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bberck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need a part number for a piece in the center console for a project I am working on.

Looking for the entire front insert that the cup holder goes in. Need the big tray not the actual cup holder piece that can be taken in and out.

I have found what I think is the piece on a breakdown on a website but since they dont have pictures I am not sure.

Dont want to order the wrong piece.

Thanks

Pic

Yukon008.jpg

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
isnt it stamped on the bottom of the piece? I'd just have the dealer look it up when you order it. That way you'll know its right. What's your project?????

OP
OP
bberck

bberck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to build a center rear console that holds a sub but want to use some things to make it match the front. This idea with part above isnt going to work so dont need the number now anyway. It would of made the console to long.

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool idea. GM doesn't even make one to the best of my knowledge. But have you considered making one fit from an acadia? GM makes one for that, it might be worth checkin out.

OP
OP
bberck

bberck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They make one for it but doesnt have a sub in it and seemed kind of small in the pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimxms