Looking for Black Flame Custom Pics Halos+LEDS on a Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JB, I woud argue that something that requires an explanation of that length requires more than rudimentary skillz. :)

I'm just messin' ... I guess I could have worded it better to say that it requires wiring understanding/skills rather than retrofitting skills per se. This was discussed on one of my threads on HIDP and several folks, including some who retrofit, did not know how to accomplish it.

:Handshake:

robdeniro0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JB glad to see you finally made it here,you did my retros for my Denali a few months ago the ones with the black housing with the red shrouds. Fellas this is definitely a stand up guy when the dealership messed up my headlights JB walked me through getting them back on. I know others do the retros but i fully endorse blacklames work and follow up if you should need it.

chris4851

Reaction score
I also pulled my DRL fuse. BFC painted the inside f my headlights, they looks great inside.

BFC Automotive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JB, I woud argue that something that requires an explanation of that length requires more than rudimentary skillz. :)

I'm just messin' ... I guess I could have worded it better to say that it requires wiring understanding/skills rather than retrofitting skills per se. This was discussed on one of my threads on HIDP and several folks, including some who retrofit, did not know how to accomplish it.

:Handshake:
Good stuff. I just always like to ensure info is accurate -- that's all. The wiring or setup of the DRL circuits can be tricky -- but is definitely doable. The issue is that the controlling circuits and such are in the truck and not really part of the lights. At least on the setups we do.

:)
JB glad to see you finally made it here,you did my retros for my Denali a few months ago the ones with the black housing with the red shrouds. Fellas this is definitely a stand up guy when the dealership messed up my headlights JB walked me through getting them back on. I know others do the retros but i fully endorse blacklames work and follow up if you should need it.

I also pulled my DRL fuse. BFC painted the inside f my headlights, they looks great inside.

Thanks guys -- we are on here and are working on vendor setup now. Glad everyone is happy -- we like to stand behind our work. :)

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm curious ... I don't have my housings with me that we're using for the retro on Sunday but I noticed that the Yukon headlamps have some sort of adjusting rod/screw behind them.

Does that adjust the angle of the whole housing and does it remain functional after the retro?

mattah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious ... I don't have my housings with me that we're using for the retro on Sunday but I noticed that the Yukon headlamps have some sort of adjusting rod/screw behind them.

Does that adjust the angle of the whole housing and does it remain functional after the retro?

I believe it does adjust the housing, My retro made it still functional. When my lights came to me it was just too low, so a couple turns and it was perfect.

Im pretty excited to see your retro, jealous too.

chris4851

Reaction score
I believe it does adjust the housing, My retro made it still functional. When my lights came to me it was just too low, so a couple turns and it was perfect.

Im pretty excited to see your retro, jealous too.

Same with mine. I used the adjustment rod to adjust vertically up or down only. They cannot be adjusted horizontally as there is no rod.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's cool, I'll be able to adjust my cutoff for city and open road driving accordingly ... my Tahoe retro could only be adjusted by taking off the bumper and fidgeting with the headlamp mounting screws. :whymewhyme:

OP
OP
M

Mattfox27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you guys post your Retro Pics...My BFC's should be here early next month cant wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper