Looking for inspiration on mods - 2021 Yukon XL Denali (white)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

21DenaliXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just purchased my 2021 Yukon XL Denali a few weeks ago. I usually like to modify/customize my new to me vehicles within a month or so but am looking for some inspiration on this vehicle...

Changes in process:
-Chrome delete
-Change wheels are tires (currently have stock rims 20" but looking to upgrade to 22" black snowflakes)
-Upgrade the Bose subwoofer

Anyone want to show off their 21-23 (preferably white) Denali????

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I just purchased my 2021 Yukon XL Denali a few weeks ago. I usually like to modify/customize my new to me vehicles within a month or so but am looking for some inspiration on this vehicle...

Changes in process:
-Chrome delete
-Change wheels are tires (currently have stock rims 20" but looking to upgrade to 22" black snowflakes)
-Upgrade the Bose subwoofer

Anyone want to show off their 21-23 (preferably white) Denali????
Color match or vinyl wrap the chrome to white and white it out
Smoke out the taillights I used vinyl wrap for this and it came out great in the wife’s car. As far as the Bose subwoofer it’s a pain to convert that but it’s fairly easy to add a aftermarket sub and amp to the stock system look into a good 8” sub I like the Memphis mojo 8” but sundown and skar makes some really good 8s also which hit really hard for such a small sub and still give you a lot of room in the trunk. Paired with a 800-1000watt amp (down for sound is good also Tera amps are good for the money) best bang for your buck system in my opinion
As far as rims go I like the bigger ones you can get 24-26” stock replica rims cheap and they make a lot of mud tires for them also. For example my buddy has a set for sale at his shop right now 500$ for rims and tires used but brand new runs around 2000$ or so IMG_0259.jpegthese are 26x10 corvette ZL1 replicas on 35/13.50 MTs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbruton89

Latest posts