Looking for some input on Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonrobinson84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awesome site you guys have here. I scowered it for about 7 hours today on the way home from vacation. I'm buying a Yukon xl from a friend tomorrow. He doesn't know a ton of details on the ride as it's his aunts and I wanted to see if you guys could point anything out just from some photos. Maybe anything that stands out.

Appreciate any info!

150k miles
4x4
3rd row

IMG_4669.JPG

IMG_4670.JPG

IMG_4671.JPG

IMG_4672.JPG

IMG_4673.JPG

OP
OP
Jonrobinson84

Jonrobinson84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5k around here that's a pretty decent buy

Last edited:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks clean man! Same color as my 2006 Denali xl. Love it! Looks like the slt package that may have the autoride air suspension system. When you go to look at it, look under the back end of the truck and see if there's a little unit mounted to the frame behind the rear drivers side wheel. That will be the air ride compressor. And look for airlines and wires going to shocks. The air ride system is a common failure in these trucks in the upper mileage range. Mine had to be replaced before 90k. Its not exactly a cheap system to replace but it's a great setup. I like it a lot. Replaced everything on air ride system for roughly 800 bucks. Which is a lot cheaper than a dealership will charge. Ordered all the parts online and got good deals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy