lowered denali towing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool thank you....I've searched for the norcal thread to no avail. I'm just gonna hit him up and see if he has a part number for the correct bags. I haven't had time to get the spring inside measurements.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes but the bag specs work correctly. This is the same shock for the 5305 belltech spring.

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
60742......got it. Thanks NORCAL SS. Now I know why all fingers point to you on suspension topics....thanks.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i would double check inside diameter of spring just to make sure. i have a post written with bag specs and bag part numbers

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks norcalss....I will do that. I searched but couldn't find the post.

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uh oh.....got my 60742 airlift kit and the bags are about 2 inches too short. I got my butt under the truck (what I should've done in the first place) and measured the spring. from the spring perch on top of rear to the cone shape piece that goes in the center of the spring is approx. 7 inches. I figured the plastic base that normally comes with the bags would make up the difference but the kit didn't come with them.....how do I find out what bags would fit top to bottom. the width is about 1/2 inch- 3/4 inch smaller but I assume the bag will fatten up with air in it.....what my next step besides sending these back?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the inside diameter of your spring is is 5 inches? its been a long time since I touched the mcgaughys but if im not mistaken inside diameter is 5 inches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320