Lowered white tahoe pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhoDatBuul

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW!!! those straight sexy Boozer...
this tahoe of mine was suppose to be my DD... LOL to late now

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Would like to see some pics of lowered white Tahoe's thinking about lowering my 01 but cant decide its all stock. Don't want to do a crazy drop but would like it to keep good handling (my fiancé drives this one more than me so need to keep it civil).

im in the same boat i wanta drop but nothing crazy , im on 22s
just got it 6 days ago already modding it LOL
tahoe.jpg

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks alot man. if i can just get the new rotors for the rear the wheels would stay white

donth8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here a few of mine. Boozer ( I like your style ) and Never satisfied , you guys have some clean rides. I do want to go to the HD Hood

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3871.jpg

Last edited:

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here a few of mine. Boozer ( I like your style ) and Never satisfied , you guys have some clean rides. I do want to go to the HD Hood

Thanks man I like the look of yours. I'd stick with the cowl hood I miss mine quite a bit

ghost

Reaction score
all these white hoes remind me of my old one.. i believe theres a pic of it in the suspension thread id have to find. Looking good fellas

found one.. not a great pic but anyways..
tahoewhite.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdxpress