Lowering Torsion Keys 00-06 Tahoe/Yukon/Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kat Killa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I'm sitting level, and at the height I want to be w/stock keys but turned most of the way down, do I need these to keep my front aligned?

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
No but it's not a bad idea if your keys are really decranked and you want a bit more drop.

cgilas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok I may be asking a dumb question, but Im kinda new to this, so bear with me... I have a 2005 Tahoe 4x4.. I already installed the belltech 2 inch spindles up front.... Will these keys work on my truck also?... Im trying to go lower... maybe another 2 inchs up front.... thanks

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Yep they will drop the truck another 1"-3" depending on the condition of your torsion bars and where you set the adjuster bolts.

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Max, do you still have any of these left?
Yes I have a few sets still available. $50 shipped send paypal to: [email protected]
do you have any back kits to level out the back end of the truck ?
I can check pricing on some 2" or 3" drop coils. I'd go with some 3" coils and decrank your stock keys slightly to get it sitting level...or just do a 2/4 drop :imo:

Kat Killa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Payment sent. The address in paypal is correct. I'll post some pix when it's done. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vengfullion