Made boo boo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Code187

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, was removing the factory nav unit to install a pac ISGM655 Premium Factory Radio Interface for iPod, iPhone or iPad, Android. When i tryed to pull the radio out the wiring harness was really short and wouldn't allow the radio to be fully pulled out to gain access too the connectors. After working the unit around i was finally able to get it to slide out enough to get to the connectors. Once i had it out i noticed a single green wiring connector still attached to the head unit. Looking further into this there was a single coax cable that was connected too this connector. What is it?. And how would one go about repairing or replacing said coax?. Any help here would be highly appreciated.

PlazaEJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post your Year and Model, and I'm sure someone can chime in.

Just a guess, but, could the coax cable be to your antenna? And, the green wire a ground, for said antenna cable?

HTH

EJ

OP
OP
C

Code187

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, 2006 Tahoe with Bose factory nav radio. I have found out it is the GPS antenna wire. Now to find a replacement or repair.

Attachments

• !Be5pcW!!mk~$(KGrHqYH-C4Erf,h4!PcBK+IC9SEG!~~_12.jpg
    !Be5pcW!!mk~$(KGrHqYH-C4Erf,h4!PcBK+IC9SEG!~~_12.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conquer1