Market Value of 05-06 Yukon XLT/Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MartyMcFLy

MartyMcFLy

Reaction score
If it was me--I'd stick with the 05. Better mileage, and the most important thing of all--You know the maintenance history! Can't beat that.

What kind of mileage are you getting in your Denali?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
It turns out I paid 5k for an ‘05 Yukon XL SLT (not an ‘06 as previously thought). On the upside, it does have low mileage at 106,000 and has the tow pkg and every option minus the rear captain chairs.

Now, me being a guy who is always looking at the next best thing, I’ve had my eye on an ‘05 Denali for 4.5k on Craigslist. It has 143k miles.

I’m kind of thinking of picking it up and selling mine, however I’m not sure about the maintenance history and condition. With mine, I know it’s been taken care of.

Decisions, decisions ...

Keep it. You did well. 05-6 are essentially the same. You got the efans, that's the biggest thing. Miles are good. I bought my 06 with 113k a few years ago for more than double your price.

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's not relevant.. but where is your buddy moving to? in the Military?
Not sure why but i am always interested when folks move out of the country... I'm always thinking that somewhere there's a better deal.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of mileage are you getting in your Denali?
My LQ4 6.0 averages about 14ish around town and anywhere from 20-22 mpg on the freeways depending on how much I can stay out of the throttle lol. Mind you mine is black bear tuned, so not rev limiter or speed governor. No torque management and trans shifts tuned, also tuned for 91 octane fuel. So I think plays a big board in seeing decent gas mileage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925