matching factory tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

Eagle_XL

Reaction score
Pat, thanks for the reply! I found your album. White Yukon? That's factory rear tints w/35% in the front!??? It sure looks dark! Maybe that's just the white paint throwing me off.

Nice ride man!

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
Pat, thanks for the reply! I found your album. White Yukon? That's factory rear tints w/35% in the front!??? It sure looks dark! Maybe that's just the white paint throwing me off.

Nice ride man!

negative...that's 20% front and stock tempered/tinted glass for rears. thanks for the props.

OP
OP
E

Eagle_XL

Reaction score
20% up front huh... interesting. Maybe you'll have me looking at darker tints then! :D

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone had any luck doing their own tint? ordering a roll off the internet and applying it yourself?

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone had any luck doing their own tint? ordering a roll off the internet and applying it yourself?

i've done it before on an old beater i had, it turned out fine, but honestly, it's so cheap these days, you're better off to just pay a shop to do it and have a professional look.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i imagine the hardest part is at the bottom with the weather stripping.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$100.00 is way to high for 2 windows. I paid $150.00 for 5% limo over all the factory smoked glass windows, 20% on the 2 front and a 5% brow. Which I guess equals $20.00 a window and $10 for the brow.

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window tint prices are entirely demographic.

Here in southern california, you can EASILY pay $120 for just 2 windows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greene9525