Max Speed Thread (Need proof)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
LoL if you do 90 down a Texas 70MPH freeway you ost likely would bepulled over within 15 minutes, especially in my area.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Not in my Yukon, but last weekend I went to a Hugh Speed Mile Run in Miami. My ride topped out at 177 in 1 mile. I've been faster, but without camera, so it didn't happen....:emotions122:

amgsign.jpg
[/IMG]

E55? I'd love to break 150 in my pig.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LoL if you do 90 down a Texas 70MPH freeway you ost likely would bepulled over within 15 minutes, especially in my area.

I know man...Tx cops are harsh...I coulda outran a cop and crossed into Oklahoma before he even turned around and put on his lights...but I knew he saw me speeding...so I slowed down, saw him drive into the grassy median, and turn on his lights so I pulled over and waiting for him...just to be polite...and he STILL had a bad attitude!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I know man...Tx cops are harsh...I coulda outran a cop and crossed into Oklahoma before he even turned around and put on his lights...but I knew he saw me speeding...so I slowed down, saw him drive into the grassy median, and turn on his lights so I pulled over and waiting for him...just to be polite...and he STILL had a bad attitude!

He must be a dick, most times if you do that they lt you go.
Cop tried that with my dad a while back and got stuck in a grassy mdian, I would pay to see that lol.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noooo...TONS of ppl agree with driving like that...go to ANY ricer forum...or Mustang/Camaro Forum...they alllll drive like this...they just dont all post it online lol

But yes everyone...do what you want...do dangerous, unsafe, illegal speeds in your led sled...roll your truck if you want...just dont put any elses lives in harm! (Go to Bonneville!) ;)

hah true that just quiet a few people have been killed doing stupid shit aroud here so if anyone every post up on local forums about their street racing kills everything goes terribly arrai

btw ive went 191 in a fd(last generation rx7) and 183 in a 1st gen eclipse. i just didnt have a camera and was younger at the time. i cherish my life a little more now.

afpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Blizzard, I think you are the only one to do speed trials with a trailer. Really putting that UHaul 45 mph limit on those trailers to the test eh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
99tahoe46322