Max Speed Thread (Need proof)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
And if 1 hand is pointing to the dash, 1 hand is taking a picture of you pointing to the dash, 1 handle is holding your beer, who's driving.........:shrug:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
or kill anyone else...driving and drinking is one of the dumbest things ever...not something to advertise online... :nono:

beside the fact he was drunk. his ABS system is bad, His airbag light is on, and theres somthing else wrong with his brakes since the parking brake light is on.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Yea, probably wasn't the brightest idea at the time, glad he realizes it now.................

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow this thread is still going. Threads like this will make people go out and try find out how fast their trks wil go. Me I will just look here for one like mine and that's how fast mine will go :)

Mike Gomez

Reaction score
lol , ahhhhhh i shouldn't of posted that =x
but no i didn't take the pic... my girl friend did... the alcohol was long gone by then , lol.
and my brake and airbag or w/e light's don't come offffff =[

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
maybe a trip to autozone is in order to figure out whats wrong. Liability accident waiting to happen there bud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty