mcgaughys 2/3 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05ukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
after intalling the spinddles found out that the stock 17 inch rims wont fit any more.?? on the spinddle specified 17" or larger wheels. I cut the sensor rods and now compressors do not turn on. normally they would turn on after starting truck. one side in the back is higher than the other could it be the sensor rods ??

warrlac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autoride sensor links...

Do you have the 2/3 drop kit addendum for AUTORIDE? They give you another pair of sensor links. If memory serves me correctly, you take the new sensor links and put them on the rear pair. Take the factory link rods that were on the rear and replace the factory front links with these...

I can PDF the instructions and send them if you don't have them... :)

I have 18 inch Escalade Wheels but don't have the spindles installed yet (only drop keys). Will advise once the spindles are in...

OP
OP

05ukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you have the 2/3 drop kit addendum for AUTORIDE? They give you another pair of sensor links. If memory serves me correctly, you take the new sensor links and put them on the rear pair. Take the factory link rods that were on the rear and replace the factory front links with these...

I can PDF the instructions and send them if you don't have them... :)

I have 18 inch Escalade Wheels but don't have the spindles installed yet (only drop keys). Will advise once the spindles are in...

Yeah I even cut the screw in the spinddle and the 17" didn't work. With 18 you will be ok. I don't have the new sensor links that was my problem I have to find were to get new links. I cut the old ones but might of cut too much or too little don't know yet I'll figure it out some day:emotions122: