Minor Accident today :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeanGreen03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that!! I just don't get some people....ok, well a lot of people!
Had the same thing happen a couple months ago in Wichita Falls, I was going about 75, this full size tire and wheel ends up right in my lane, cars on both sides i had no time to react, it was in my lifted ranger so it could have been worse, broke my brand new mud tire and alignment was off. Kept control though

Are you from Wichita Falls?? Thought it was odd seeing that as that's where I live.

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you from Wichita Falls?? Thought it was odd seeing that as that's where I live.[/QUOTE]

I was staying in Iowa Park for a couple months enjoying your second amendment lol. Texas Rules!!

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh dude I would have lost my mind... did you call your insurance company today?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will a HD hood not fit on our kons? I want one next year.

It's not bolt on like it is for the nbs Tahoe's. With slight modifications it can be done though. Depends on what kinda skrills ya got :)

OP sorry for the bad luck... hopefully insurance money will be able to buy you many mods :Handshake:

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not bolt on like it is for the nbs Tahoe's. With slight modifications it can be done though. Depends on what kinda skrills ya got :)

OP sorry for the bad luck... hopefully insurance money will be able to buy you many mods :Handshake:

Any kon owners on here with an HD hood? If so wanna post some pics?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any kon owners on here with an HD hood? If so wanna post some pics?

There are more on here I'm sure but Trick28 has an HD hood on his I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BryonE