Mouse in my Tahoe!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have going if you use the small mouse traps. Stuff the tube of the bait lever with peanut butter then wedge a little chunk of cheese in the middle circle part. I catch about 8-10 every winter in my shop this way.

OP
OP
08stockhoe

08stockhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mouse: 2, Me: 0. So I stuff peanut butter and bread on the trap, very smAll pieces. Thinking he would a lil more trouble eating on it. But no!! He's eaten most of it except what's in the lil hole. I'm just feeding him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep trying. Better to feed him than him feeding on your wires and interior

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go get the sliced Sargento yellow and orange marbled cheese. I forget the 2 that are mixed. But I shove a wedge of that in the middle. I'm talking 1/8" circle. Corner. Plus peanut butter in the tube. That's my recipe and does the job here.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow this is crazy!! :lol: A couple months ago Nathan and Yates came up and we installed stereo and carpet in my 98. At one point Yates took the air box off to get better access to the battery and a mouse scurried from the air cleaner and into the fender. I have no idea really where I picked him up at as I've never had any issue with mice before. What I did eventually was set out some mouse poison inside the air box and let him munch on that. Then a couple of days later I opened that air box while was chillin in there. He was crouched down underneath the air cleaner where I could still see him. I took some rodent repellent spray and sprayed that dude right in the face. I have not seen him sense that point so I assume he ran off and died from the poison he ate but in the meantime drove himself crazy trying to get away from that smell :happy175: I then sprayed the parameter where my garage door with the spray as well as my entire frame to keep him away. Hopefully you don't have a family in your Tahoe. You probably don't want to use the spray i your tahoe cuz it smells really bad but rat/mouse poison may not be a bad idea. Just keep a good eye on it. the down side to using that is if he dies and you can't find him but he start decaying inside your tahoe :puke:

neutube

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if he's eating all the peanut butter off of the traps, try setting them off a bunch of times to loosen them up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian