Mpd1 Functional Cowl induction hood Group buy!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I think hd's would have a great profile along with the cowl.. Remember this is open to all SUVs on the forum all obs, nbs and nnbs gmc Chevy and caddys

wow thats one sweet looking hood man.. real pricey though after purchase and paint..

photo chop would be real cool

It's expensive for a couple reasons 1) there hard to make and made with REAL quality!!! 2) there fully functional most "cowl hoods" on the market are just show...& 3) made in America by Americans no Chinese recycled **** metal here...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Any new takers??

Just saw a nbs Sierra with a cowl looked real mean

Last edited:

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anything new on the hoods? I am all excited about this now and I want to get one of these hoods. Where does it stand and when do they think they might start making these. I will be the poster child for the NNBS Hoes. I am so ready to do this.

ghost

Reaction score
i am interested too.. i just got my funds back from the HD hood rip off on ebay! Can someone photoshop these hoods on a NBS???

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
im interested. i would like to see a design before i fully comit. i got skrewed over on that hd hood deal to.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I need at least five of anything to have him design them.. Also I would not bring these up without asking for a prototype picture for I am **** like that.. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit but lifes going nuts.. I told him I would call him after I got five of obsnbsnnbs whichever came first as of now like I said he's busy making and designing Camaro hoods but said if the demands were high he'd drop them since these hoods are so versatile!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardostrander