Murdered (Blacked) out Tahoes, and Yukons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I'd post a pic of my truck but I absolutely despise that term. Since when was ****** a correlation to black on black automobiles? I consider a red truck with red wheels to be closer to that term than any other vehicle. Bout as **** as starting your thread titles with (((xxxxxxxx))) just so it gathers more attention. Just call it black on black please :Handshake:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd post a pic of my truck but I absolutely despise that term. Since when was ****** a correlation to black on black automobiles? I consider a red truck with red wheels to be closer to that term than any other vehicle. Bout as **** as starting your thread titles with (((xxxxxxxx))) just so it gathers more attention. Just call it black on black please :Handshake:

My truck is more of a muder truck then yours..right Max?

..****** Rob and Big...only famous people can make the world take stuff to the limit and overboard haha

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

fucc that...imma make my own term...

Mi shit is str8 Vamp'd out (like a vampire...cuz it has red in the "mouth" area...like blood)

Rims are chrome till I get them Vamp'd out like this
BR.jpg

Last edited:

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, the word has wore out on me too, but I don't think it's no reason to put a pic up because of what one person calls it or not...and i think the murdered has to with black as in the color death....red would be good too though...and posting that max put your pic in the thread anyway, lol....and for his credit, he put blacked in parentheses

anyways, not trying to start arguments, everyone has their opinion..just had to throw mine in, but I do agree, that word just doesn't do it for me anymore

and here's my hoe blacked out in my sig...

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I prefer Blackedout, I was going that look until everybody started riding the "Murdered looks dick" like Rob&Big then I altered my plans lol.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Murdered...Gangsta'd whatever you wanna call it.

I love it when people grill the Escahoe and the look on thier face when I step out!

DSC00614.jpg

not sure what I'm gonna do with the front end

DSC00616.jpg

OP
OP
G-NOTE

G-NOTE

Reaction score
Not to give you guys a lesson on customs, but "MURDERED" is the correct term since it originated in Southern California, and thats what they named it...

Rob and Big just wore it out!

And you guys are right none of us have truly "MURDERED" vehicles anyway, because technically for it to be truly "MURDERED", it has to be painted with rubatone paint (flat black).:mexsmoke:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Murdered...thats about as correct of a term as DONK....Ridiculous either way :nono:

lol..I just wanna know who was dumb enough to make the word "murdered" related to automotive paint!

"YOO!!...MY SHIT IS HOMICIDAL!!!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx