My 2015 Denali = Xpel Ultimate and Front Windows Tint Matched

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carlsonsteve

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Hoss,

Speaking of bugs, what's it like to have a detail done on the clear cover? Does it take wax well? How invisible is it? There's a couple of dealers in South Fla I've been checking out. Would love to do this.

Love the ground lights.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes to all of the above :)

I actually don't even wash my cars 99% of the time. I keep a pile of nice microfiber towels and use Meguiars Wash and Wax Anywhere - http://www.meguiars.com/en/automotive/products/g3626-ultimate-wash-and-wax-anywhere/

It keeps a great coat of wax on the paint and bra and you can literally watch the rain bead off like Rain-X when you drive down the road in the rain.

It is pretty much 100% invisible. You have to be looking for it to ever see it. VERY happy with it. Plus the material has a chemical to resist the paint staining from the bugs just in case you forget to wipe them off quickly.

Thanks for the comment on the ground lights. They are pretty sweet. Have since added LED fog lights and Philips LED backup lights that all go together for a pretty sweet look in the dark.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoss,

Did you install the emblem yourself? If so, was it pretty easy?

Oh yeah. I measured the Yukon on the left side - measured and taped off the area on the right side and stuck it right on. Came with double sided tape already on the back of the letters.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took delivery of my 2015 Summit White Denali Friday with 4 miles on it.

4x4, Touring Package, 22s.

Great vehicle = love the interior. Very luxurious seats and trim.

The factory 22s are great. Beautiful wheels with the chrome accents.

My mods so far》
■ Directly drove from dealer to Clear Bra shop. Had a GREAT JOB on Xpel Ultimate install. Had the entire front bumper, both headlights, both mirrors, 24" up hood, front of both front fenders, around door handles, door sills, door lip edges and the entire lower body/rocker area. Perfect install and looks (or doesn't because it's invisible) fantastic!
■ Also had Bra shop tint front windows to match rear. Really like that.
■ Weathertech front mats
■ Husky WeatherBeater cargo mat
■ Husky Weatherbeater 2nd row mat
■ Valentine One hardwire kit to mirror harness
■ OEM chrome exhaust tip
■ OEM console organizer
■ Sylvania 194 LED license plate lights
■ OEM wheel lock kit for the deuces!
■ Matching Denali emblem to door emblems on right rear lower tailgate.

Just did about a 3 hour cleanup on it. Such a nice vehicle.

BTW got $7800 off sticker. Great deals are out there!
Thanks hosseface the huskies mats works like champ I do have all GMC originals but nothing like this,huskies mats have a touchdown with me the best ever, even my detailing guy was surprise today after he finish with the mats. Will post some pictures later.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks hosseface the huskies mats works like champ I do have all GMC originals but nothing like this,huskies mats have a touchdown with me the best ever, even my detailing guy was surprise today after he finish with the mats. Will post some pictures later.

Glad you liked them. I still really enjoy mine.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did I miss the install right up on the ground lights?

I don't know that I ever made a specific post for those now that you mention it....

One of my favorite mods to date though. About a 2 hour install time and they really look nice at night. I tied them into the puddle lights on the mirror - so basically anytime you open the door or unlock with the keyless remote the lights come on.

Buy a roll of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Hitlights-Wea...459999&sr=8-8&keywords=HITLIGHTS+WEATHERPROOF

I used 3m clear emblem adhesive and glued a strip underneath each running board. I custom made and wire loomed a harness and tied both sides into the puddle light control at the BCM. I can give you exact details if you want but I'm really happy with them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065