My 2023 Yukon Denali just dropped my phone from memory. The radio was replaced 2 months ago for a similar reason. Thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djsassan

Reaction score
Two months ago, I took the car to the dealer because it was dropping Android Auto on and off like crazy. One time, I counted and Android auto drop/connected 14 times in a 3 min period while the car was moving. The dealer's solution was to replace the radio per GM tech support.

Today, parked the car and went to the store. Come back and start car and my phone does not auto connect, phone settings are correct. I check the settings on the car and my phone is listed, so I select that device so they could connect......and the phone on the display suddenly disappeared and the vehicle has no phone listed. Restarted a few times, including once where I went into the store and back for 15 mins so the car had ample time to "reset" itself for lack of better terms. I had to re-pair my phone, as it never came back.

Why would the phone suddenly be dropped? I doubt it is a radio issue, as that has been replaced (but you never know).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glosol22