My From Start to Finish 6.0L Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RAMurphy

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now doing research on my roller rockers, leaning towards Yella Tera because I've used them in the past. They are on my current engine. But the question is - 1.7 ratio or 1.8????

OP
OP
RAMurphy

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just inventoried my parts for the rest of my build - somehow I can't find my knock sensor harness that i thought I purchased and my spread sheet indicate I did. Still haven't made a final decision on my rockers.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now doing research on my roller rockers, leaning towards Yella Tera because I've used them in the past. They are on my current engine. But the question is - 1.7 ratio or 1.8????
Yella Terra are what I’m running on The Beast. I really like them, nice product. Roger Vinci had a hand in their design, not sure if you knew.

OP
OP
RAMurphy

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yella Terra are what I’m running on The Beast. I really like them, nice product. Roger Vinci had a hand in their design, not sure if you knew.
I was not aware that Roger had a hand in the design. However, I too have a set in my current engine. In discussion with him right now via email on recommendation between the 1.7 or 1.8 rocker ratio rockers.

OP
OP
RAMurphy

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made the final decision to go with the Yella Tera 1.7 ratio roller rockers. Discussing pushrod lengths with Roger (Vinci Performance" right now. Has it been mentioned what a great company they are, and the customer service is second to none. I will also measure lengths (yes, I have the adjustable pushrods to do that measurement).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lady112210