My hang out at Absolute

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
So I went to go visit these guys to kinda chill and see their shop and both were very legit, helped me with alot of questions and even let me try on some slides for my car. Sure photoshop helps but nothing is as good as the real deal. Cant thank you guys enough but what does everyone think of these slides. I can't believe how much smaller they make my TIS look.

IMG_0504.jpg
IMG_0503.gif
IMG_0501.gif

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't tell me those are the same size as the rears?

B

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, those Slides look better on your truck than the TISs!
To me they looke the same size, being 24s from front too back.
The only reason why the rears look a little bit smaller is because they have a lip, unlike the Slides.
I noticed wheels with lips always look smaller than wheels of the samze size when my bro switch from stock Charger R/T wheels, to another set of 20s with a lip, unlike the stockers.
Guess it has to do with ones depth perception....

NolaTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't tell me those are the same size as the rears?

B

haha those slides really mess with your head. I remember when you saw mine BOSS at the truck meet you thought I had 26's but I got 24's. BOSS you should get some chrome slides for your tahoe they would look clean on it.

Excon the slides are awesome looking I love mine you should get them man

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my tis look small too, kinda sucks but i gotta have a lip. anyone have 26" slides with a drop? they probably look huge.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha those slides really mess with your head. I remember when you saw mine BOSS at the truck meet you thought I had 26's but I got 24's. BOSS you should get some chrome slides for your tahoe they would look clean on it.

Excon the slides are awesome looking I love mine you should get them man

No kidding man, they really do mess with your perception....those really are kick ass wheels! They look killer on his truck for shore :waytogo:

I'm still shocked at how they literally dwarf those chromies
B

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you go with the black ones.....get rid of all other chrome (door handles and mirrors) and that would be awesome ....oh and drop the running boards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius

Latest posts