My poor ESKY...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Idk what her driving rexord is.. she is getting CARELESS driving and an exp registration cite.

The careless will buy her 3 points... so unless she has 9 or more points already... no suspension yet.

In PA 11 points gets u suspended.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
That suxs. Gotta hate these kind of people. Cars like that shouldn't be on the road. Glad your ok. Not getty that Esky fixed!!

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That suxs. Gotta hate these kind of people. Cars like that shouldn't be on the road. Glad your ok. Not getty that Esky fixed!!

Thankyou... thats why I got angry... I know accidents happen... but for it to happen because she was driving a car that had no business on the roadway... THAT PISSED ME OFF>

I want it fixed asap.....

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you guys take her license away. Your truck will be fixed I understand your upset but she could kill someone. I hope you guys did not let her drive away. It's a matter of time until she hits the papers. It sucks but a EDP like that should not be allowed to drive.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatley...It wasnt my call...I was no different thab any other person who wouldve been involved in an accident. Just because of my job....that does not make it so I can make that call in someone elses jurisdiction.

I did list above the citations she was recieving as well as how it works for license suspension. Licenses dont just get "taken away," because of something. (unless the court penalty for the infraction is LICENSE SUSP . ie: racing )

One other thing to keep in mind... Taking peoples licenses from the....does not usually stop them from driving. Especially class acts like this lady...

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
"Unable to control her car" ? WTH! Well glad your able to get it fixed on her dime. Still sux tho

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look crazy like on meds here in Ny. Lie to a officer and say the dumb shut she said and they will mandatory send you to the hospital to be checked. And you will get a desk appearance ticket.

Hope all works out with the truck repair. Maybe you'll get some new wheels or something out of it. Hope you have rental coverage.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all... Think Ill get partial to have them all redone (rims). I do have rental as well....

Yeah.. PA is a lot less agressive than we should be... but we just enforce... its the law makers that hold us back.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

MIA_INC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dude sorry for the hit, but you gotta admit her statement to the PO is a bit funny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RossHashanah007