My Tahoe is finally lowered!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MostWanted

Reaction score
djm springs are not for autoride suspension. DJm also does not have the links for the autoride system which is needed when you lower any autoride truck.

my truck is dropped 3/5 and no issues with the ride and my wife drives it 99 percent of the time

Wow! That would've been nice for the SHOP to know! I guess I know who to ask next time...YOU! So...I put some Eibach 2" lowering springs on the Tahoe and trimmed the bump stops...anything else I should have done?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
autoride i use shock extenders with 2 or more inches

Leedogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know how I missed this thread- but your Tahoe sits perfect! Nice ride! Love the pic with the AV to- really shows a good 22" to 24" wheel comparison. I had to 'borrow' that pics to show some friends what my AV will sit like soon.LOL

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here is pic from the other day of my Tahoe

IMG_7045.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

here is a shot from last night of my Tahoe lowered 4/6 on 24" reps and my boys Avalanche lowered 4/6 on 22" reps

IMG_7033.jpg

man, that 4/6 looks amazing!!!! :drool:

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, it sits perfect. Those wheels/tires really set it off.

So fresh and so clean. Nice job

OP
OP
LoHoe

LoHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone on the feed back on my Tahoe and friend Avy. They both ride awesome even being that they sit as low as they do.

chug

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Both rides are awesome!! I'm now undecided on my rim and tire selection now!! Lol.. I WAS thinking of running the 22" reps, but now that I see the 24" big truck reps.....I'm leaning that way!! They are going on a 04 XL lowered 2/3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968