My Transformation.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kronix

Kronix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's a NNBS, not a NBS... I think he was making a funny

Who did the woofer in the window? Custom box or prefab?

I was working at a shop in SoCal called Antidote Performance, they did the wrap, system & bumpers. I'll attach a pic of the sub. It was made from a custom fiberglass mold.

A lot of win. You have some badass rides. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you, the Camaro's already been in 2 magazines, the April issue of GM High Tech Performance & the May issue of Camaro Performers. It was also on display at the GM Nationals in Carlisle, PA in June. It will be going up for sale soon as I've ordered a new C7 Stingray Z51. I'll give a $500 finders fee to anyone here that can help with a buyer. :peace:

Very nice.

Thanks, glad you like them.

Hw much did the Tahoe engine build cost?

The shop that did my Tahoe also built the Camaro, so I got a bit of a discount, but it was around $2500

looks sweet! would you happen to still the stock z71 bottom body trim pieces that you might sell? i've been looking for them for a while.

Unfortunately with those Iron Bull bumpers and the way the Tahoes are made, the lower pieces had to be cut in some places, so I don't think they'd be reusable. Plus we got rid of them when I was still in LA.

alot of time and money but looks good for the outcome and does the camaro have better MPG than the hoe?

Tell me about it, the Camaro build alone took roughly 13 months as I wanted to do everything at once, and not wait till something broke to upgrade it. There's very little left that's stock on the Camaro, suspension, drivetrain, engine internals have all been upgraded to handle the power. The Camaro gets better gas milage thanks to 5th & 6th gear freeway driving. I drove the Tahoe from LA to NJ (2750 miles) and I averaged about 14.5 mpg, the Camaro got shipped back.

Thank you to those that enjoyed see the transformation, aside from the bumpers, I can always go back to the stock Silver Birch color whenever I want, that's the great thing about 3M vehicle wraps. You can change the look of your ride for less than a full paint job, it protects the factory paint, and can always be switched back to OG.

Got some custom TAHOE lettering made and applied this week. Goes nice with the theme IMO.

Attachments

• IMG_3133.jpg
    IMG_3133.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3298.jpg
    IMG_3298.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3301.jpg
    IMG_3301.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3283.jpg
    IMG_3283.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 93

Vortecmass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally i see a nice "3M Camo Matte Green 1080" vinyl wrap job. Nice work I love it! I work for window tint business part time and i see this stuff everyday.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Btw, the black Camaro looks amazing too! Nice job!

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tell me about the rear mat....metal, vinyl, what ? haw did you go about the logo ?

Jbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the bumpers

Nvm. I see. But what brand are they need to order me some

OP
OP
Kronix

Kronix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sweet rides man. Nice work.

Thanks bro, appreciate it! They'll be a new toy to play with too....

That camaro is slick!

13 month build from start to finish, pretty much nothing stock left except for some body parts. 707 RWHP/657 RWTQ and it will be tearing up South Florida, as I just sold it this week cause my new C7 Stingray's in...Gotta make room in the garage!

Finally i see a nice "3M Camo Matte Green 1080" vinyl wrap job. Nice work I love it! I work for window tint business part time and i see this stuff everyday.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Btw, the black Camaro looks amazing too! Nice job!

3 day job, we took everything off and did the bumpers at the same time. That 3M stuff is the bomb, much better than the Avery Dennison product IMO...Thanks for the compliments!

tell me about the rear mat....metal, vinyl, what ? haw did you go about the logo ?

Rear mat is metal, actual Diamond Plate that's been powder coated black. I have mats for the Hoe & Camaro with logos on them. He advertises on Ebay, his name is Dean Getchell his email is [email protected], tell him John with the Tahoe & Camaro sent you. Good dude!

Where did you get the bumpers

Nvm. I see. But what brand are they need to order me some

The bumpers are made by Iron Bull, I got them right from them. Those things are indestructible and will put a hurting on anything you give a love tap too! Awesome investment

TheFOSS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very nice rides.. exactly the 2 I would choose...and now i'm really jealous because your tricked Tahoe gets better MPGs than my stock z71.. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landxx