my truck (56k no no)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey trick the truck is coming sick. could u give my come info on those front axles you got because when i bagged my truck i wanted to keep the 4x4 but as soon as we aired it out the axle snapped so good by 4x4 had to convert to 2 wheel drive and i whould love to conver back to 4x4. and could you give my pointers on ball joints i need new ones all ready 2000 miles later

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Curious on how they snapped so easily. The first time my truck was bagged i still had the stock axles up front and didnt have a problem. But honestly its not worth the money your going to spend to keep it. I did it more for the wow factor to set my truck apart from most others that lay out.

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i figerd that i have no idea how they snapped just did lol also what ball joints do u use cuz 2000 miles later need ball joints again after brand new ones this is my front set up when i was doing it
2whmdxk.jpg

01hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
all i can say is WOW!!!!! your truck is amazing, sick, crazy....omg
im ready for a road trip just to see it up close in person. you sir are THE man

1lowhoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hay trick you got any pictures of the build of the rear where the ac unit was ?? and where did it go !??! i am lost i am buying eveything to bag mine to lay out on 22s now but want to be able to lay 26z later and what about the fuse box where that go got any pictures lol thanks brother man yours is inspiring me to do mine \

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
hay trick you got any pictures of the build of the rear where the ac unit was ?? and where did it go !??! i am lost i am buying eveything to bag mine to lay out on 22s now but want to be able to lay 26z later and what about the fuse box where that go got any pictures lol thanks brother man yours is inspiring me to do mine \

what rear ac. Lol thats gone. The fuse box was moved inside the truck under the center console. There is a panel i can unscrew to get all the fuses. Dont really have any pics of that though. That was done when the truck first got to the shop before they started taking any pictures.

DuckHunter

Reaction score
Ive been thinkin about installing a denali front clip on my 02 yukon. How hard was that to do? any modifyin? Would i be able to change just the grille, lights and bumper or will i need the entire front clip....Sorry kinda new to the site but this is somein iam very interested in. Thanks for any help. Yours is sick, two thumbs up

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure wished you'd mod your Yukon a little bit :whymewhyme:

DuckHunter

Reaction score
Yhea iam workin on it...headed to afganistan this saturday, but she'll be in the shop with plenty to come.

Thanks for the advice:Boo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES