My Yukon broken into

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you too! My tahoe got broken into a few weeks ago also. They busted out my pass side window so the stock alarm wouldn't go off. They caused 5k in damage tryin to steal a 1500 dollar indash! Later that day I started alarm hunting. The next mod to the tahoe now is a viper 5900 2-way... And flame throwers under the truck that fire when the alarm goes off LOL!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
you too! My tahoe got broken into a few weeks ago also. They busted out my pass side window so the stock alarm wouldn't go off. They caused 5k in damage tryin to steal a 1500 dollar indash! Later that day I started alarm hunting. The next mod to the tahoe now is a viper 5900 2-way... And flame throwers under the truck that fire when the alarm goes off LOL!

are you serious about the flame throwers??:flamingdevil:

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
i'm not sure about 00-06, but for the obs trucks there are jimmy jammers that are designed to keep prying robbers from gettin in the doors.

johnboy600

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
u can also put a rear door handle in the front door so there is no key hole in the front door

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
u can also put a rear door handle in the front door so there is no key hole in the front door

i tried that on my 99, but then one day my battery went dead with the doors locked....locksmith, 2 hours of waiting, price of a new battery, ...yuck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate