Mystery Mirror Connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright thanks guys, sounds like there is definitely something funny going on here. I will pick up a new mirror and then from there work to get it connected to my car. Is there any wisdom in regards to a used OEM mirror vs a brand new aftermarket mirror?
I would not buy aftermarket unless you are forced to for some reason, the difference in quality between oem and chinanium is night and day.

OP
OP
V

V-Code Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mystery solved! I finally had some time to tackle this, and what it looks like, is that the wires that I posted at the beginning of this thread were the internal wiring from inside the mirror itself, and when they replaced the power mirror with a manual mirror, they just yanked the wires out of the old mirror so they wouldn't have to open up the door panel. So when I opened up the door panel, I found the nice familiar 10 pin connector way down inside the door where it belongs! So I removed the old cable, plugged in the new (used OEM) mirror and now I have a working power mirror! Thanks all for your help and the wiring diagrams. Now onto the next issue!

Attachments

• mirror connector.jpg
    mirror connector.jpg
    896.2 KB · Views: 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beniskickbutt

Latest posts