n00b

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ice992

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Whats going on?

Followed foreverfalcon40 over here from our cougar site. I am a moderator over there, been a member for 6 years or so, and member of quite a few other forums (camaroz28, ls1tech, vwvortex, mp3car, newcougar, the list goes on forever it seems...)

Anyway, I'm a father of 4, we just had our 4th child last week, I am 25 years old, my fiance of 4 years is 27. We live in Whitehouse, TX. I work on an oil rig so I am gone 7 days, home 7 days. My wife and I are also both full time college students, and I'm an avid gamer to boot.

Well, if that wasn't enough to keep me busy, I am also a car nut... and an audio/video enthusiast. I was (cert ran out) a MECP certified installer.

I am also a US Marine vet, got out in 2006.

My family has had a few 'hoes over the years, and since my last cougar blew up, I want a 'hoe... so here I am!

:Hump:

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
wow what a intro well well to the tyf fammm. and thanks for doing ur part in the marines :Handshake:

OP
OP
Ice992

Ice992

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wow what a intro well well to the tyf fammm. and thanks for doing ur part in the marines :Handshake:

thanks man... yea after i wrote it, i reread it when i posted it and said wtf... holy long winded post batman... ohwell...haha

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Daniel. Good luck on your search for another Tahoe. I'd take a long winded intro over those with the one word intro any day.

:welcome:

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the fams!!! Can't wait to see what you get when you find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigrod1965

Latest posts