Nav nd DVD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redline5004

Reaction score
Tried putting known good DVD in my head unit and it keeps sying disc error. Am I supposed to be able to play one in it? Read the manual and am given th impressin I can.

Last edited:

t-pole

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does your head unit say DVD on it?

I think only the trucks that came with a factory rear screen had the DVD head unit.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shouldnt matter on the factory head unit you have the slot behind the headunit for the nac disc and the front should play both formats considering you can watch dvd's from the front as long as the vehicle isnt in drive.

OP
OP
R

Redline5004

Reaction score
Don't have factory roof dvd but I didn't think it would matter. Doesn't say so in owner's manual. Guess a call to dealer is in store.

hoserty

Reaction score
vehicles that came from the factory without the rear screen in the ceiling are not DVD players.

ritaxia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does your head unit say DVD on it?

I think only the trucks that came with a factory rear screen had the DVD head unit.

not only trucks,cars also have DVD head unit,the key points is you should comfirm with the vendor if the headrest monitor has DVD function,so head unit is only a monitor and the DVD player is just a add function,you should pay extra money if you want this function.i bought one from this store http://www.carplayermp3.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=299, i have used it for half a year,it 's well,has dvd function,and i also chooese game function.

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pnut