NBS 2000-2006 Smooth OEM Vent Caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

secakc33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Done

Alright, I just sent the money. When do you expect to ship them?
Also, this forum won't let me PM you even though you already PM'd me, because I don't have 10 post.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

I guess I will just say hi a couple of times.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Then I will be able to play with the big boys.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

I think that is about 8

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Glad to have you doing this. It will look nice.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Hopefully this is my 10th post.

OP
OP
jomulk56

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Alright, I just sent the money. When do you expect to ship them?
Also, this forum won't let me PM you even though you already PM'd me, because I don't have 10 post.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

I guess I will just say hi a couple of times.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Then I will be able to play with the big boys.

Give me a few days to get them painted and let them dry completely. I'll let you know for sure when they ship out. Plan on them shipping next Monday due to the holiday.

OP
OP
jomulk56

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Sounds great. Thanks.

I'll explain it here as well so nobody thinks I'm hiding anything. 1 cap is done and the other has been a nightmare. The paint bubbled and that was fixed. Then the clear reacted and yellowed. Now that's sanded down and the whole right cap needs a new skin coat of body filler, painted, and cleared. If you want your money back I understand completely. If you still want the set I'll discount it heavily because of your extended wait. It's all your call. I'm sorry I failed you on this. You can PM or discuss it here

hmm , i think ill be in for a set... ill get a set after xmas

I'll probably buy a set after xmas as well

If you guys still want sets after all this great but I gotta get his done first. I feel like total shit since all this happened.

secakc33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I still want them if they turn out and will hold up. I will surely take any discount you offer. Sorry it has been so much trouble. You can PM me.

Steve

OP
OP
jomulk56

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I still want them if they turn out and will hold up. I will surely take any discount you offer. Sorry it has been so much trouble. You can PM me.

Steve

Got a brand new set made up, in primer, and drying right now. They'll be sanded, (pinholed again if needed) painted, and cleared very soon!

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any info on doing a set of OBS? If you need a set to try I can send you a extra set I got laying around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Budzy24